The Fazlani International School (FINS) is a co-educational English School, located in the outskirts of Pune at Jamila Arif Children’s Village. It was established by Hon’ble Chairman Dr. Abdul Kader Fazlani in the Year 2006.
Fazlani International School (FINS) Takwe is registered with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and is managed by the Aishabai & Haji Abdul Latif Charitable Trust.
“Excellence through continual and integrated efforts” — is the driving force behind the exponential growth of the school.
- Our mission is to provide qualitative and value based education to students which will act as a boon for them to stand as better citizen of our country.
- To give equal importance on experimental studies and other personality development programs which are as important as the formal education and that will make the students a confident personality to face the future with equanimity.
- To provide a conducive environment and the opportunity for every student to realize the full potential of his/her own talents.
- To infuse Leadership qualities, Self-confidence, Courage of conviction and Sense of responsibility and to explore their innate talents and potentials through ample opportunities in a wide variety of Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities, such as sports and games.
- To give utmost importance for Character building of students as Character bestows Wisdom in life.
- To teach the students to develop faith in themselves, humility, integration of thought, word and deed and developing the cult of discipline, devotion, dedication, determination.
- To encourage students to set high goals, this can be broken down into a series of smaller achievable targets. To motivate and inspire our students to work towards achieving their goals.
- To develop need-based Academic and Vocational Education Programs for livelihood and lifelong learning up to pre-degree level.
- To inculcate high moral, ethical and professional standards of life and carve the students out for their own better future.
- With the aim to provide a holistic exposure to the children of those who are otherwise deprived from the basic amenities of life and, indeed, those children whose parents work in our Takwe plant, that the establishment of Fazlani International School by the Fazlani Aishabai & Haji Abdul Latif Charitable Trust was done.
- To see each child fully engaged in a thinking curriculum that builds their stamina for deep creative and critical thinking across and between subject areas.
- Our education is committed to nurturing the children to develop to their full potential so that they are well equipped to face real-time challenges in the future with determination, confidence, and grit.
- We strongly believe that an educated, independent and spiritual fraternity progresses to achieve the goal of holistic development theoretically, practically and spiritually within and beyond the school.
- Fazlani Aishabai & Haji Abdul Latif Charitable Trust has been working sincerely for the service of humanity since the year 1980.
- The Trust believes that a firm foundation in education goes a long way in helping each individual to lead a better life and fulfill their hopes and aspirations in their chosen career.
- It also enables them to overcome deprivation due to poverty while helping them to develop the capacity to create a promising future not only for themselves but also their community and nation as a whole.
On behalf of the Board, the teachers and our administrative staff, I wish you, your families and children, a very warm welcome to Fazlani International School (FINS). True leaders are not born; they are groomed and nurtured, over time. We pride ourselves on our warm and caring environment where every individual is encouraged to take part in the life of the school. We enjoy the challenges of making sure every child reaches their full potential. Our aim is to help each student to achieve and succeed through opportunity and nurturing. It is the vision and mission of FINS to see that their students strive to make their presence known all over the world by virtue of their hard work.
From the Principal’s Desk
“All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”
I represent the institution where education is considered as a fire in a piece of flint, encourages students to dare the world with their knowledge inherited through experience. We horn the skill of students by letting them seek nature, as they are in the natures nest. Our faculty is well trained and experienced to handle the heterogeneous nuance of our cadre.
Imparting education is the predominant goal, but we don’t ignore the importance of harnessing skills. Our motto is to create expertise to ensure each child’s high –end contribution to the development of our nation. I express my gratitude to all the stakeholders of education for blessing us with their support and paving a path to experiment and experience the curves and shades of life. Laurels in sports and academics are like an ornamental lace to unveil our journey to conquest the darkness of ignorance.
Let us endeavor together to present a new world of humility, respect, and gratitude to our younger ones.